Oracle and LinkedIn are working together to help HR professionals meet the shifting demands of the talent economy.
Announced last week, a series of new integrations between Oracle’s Human Capital Management Cloud (Oracle HCM Cloud) and Taleo Enterprise Edition, and LinkedIn, will help HR teams attract, engage and retain employees by growing their talent pool, improving the candidate experience, enhancing internal mobility and increasing career development opportunities.
“The world of work is rapidly changing, and this is creating new opportunities and challenges for talent leaders,” said Scott Roberts, VP of Business Development, LinkedIn.
“We are excited to be working with Oracle to create better solutions to make hiring and developing talent as seamless and effective as possible.”
The new integrations between LinkedIn and Oracle HCM Cloud and Taleo Enterprise Edition will give HR employees a more holistic view of candidate behaviour.
“The rapidly changing global talent market is forcing organisations across industries to rethink how they attract, engage and retain employees,” said Nagaraj Nadendla, Group VP, Product Development, Oracle.
“Navigating these changes is one of the biggest challenges organisations face today and requires HR teams to take a holistic view of the candidate and employee experience. Working closely with LinkedIn, we are uniquely placed to help HR teams meet heightened candidate and employee expectations by combining future-proofed Oracle HCM Cloud and Taleo Enterprise platforms with one of the world’s largest talent marketplaces.”
The new integrations between Oracle HCM Cloud and LinkedIn include:
- Talent Profile Import: Helps organisations enhance internal talent mobility by enabling employees to choose to import key elements of their LinkedIn profiles into their Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Profile.
- Recommended Matches and Embedded Search: Helps organisation streamline recruitment by enabling LinkedIn Recruiter seat holders to search LinkedIn members and see those that best match a job requisition or project within Oracle Recruiting Cloud and Taleo Enterprise Edition.
- Referral Recommendations: Improves the candidate experience by enabling candidates to apply for a job via Oracle Recruiting Cloud or Taleo Enterprise Edition and identify and contact (via InMail) their LinkedIn connections who can best refer them for that job.
- Recruiter System Connect: Provides a seamless and efficient recruiter experience by surfacing transactional recruiting data, from both Oracle Recruiting Cloud and Taleo Enterprise Edition, as well as LinkedIn, in LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Deeper Integration with Oracle Learning Cloud: Increases career development opportunities through access to LinkedIn Learning courses, automatic course catalogue integrations, and up-to-date insight on learner engagement within Oracle Learning Cloud.